Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Short Legs
Many: There are many. Bone dysplasias, dwarfisms and nutritional deficiencies are all potential causes. In order to give you a more specific answer, i would need more info. Please consult an orthopaedist if you are concerned. ...Read more
I have unnaturally short legs for my torso. Any surgeries to shorten your torso and thus reducing your height?
No : You can lengthen your bones in your leg, but it is not a surgery that one should undertake unless prepared for the length of time, cost and risk of complications. ...Read more
Yes, it can be done.: You need to see a surgeon who does these surgeries, in your area. ...Read more
Losing weight: That is the only way to fix the proportions. Other options are of adding heels to either side. ...Read more
See below: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for broken arm or leg?
- What is the best treatment for swelling in one leg?
- What is the best treatment for short term memory loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for rash on arms or legs?
- What is the best treatment for short neck?
- What is the best treatment for short fingers?
- What is the best treatment for upper leg muscle weakness?
- Talk to a pediatric orthopedic surgeon online for free