Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Short Fingers
For specific things: Such as congenitally short fingers there are time when function is imporvoed by lengthening a digit but this is a rare occurrence. For a "normal functioning hand" with all the digits there is no cosmetic way that would successfully lengthen fingers. Even in congenitally short fingers it is a very controversial subject as it has a very limited functional indication ( very select cases). ...Read more
No : Not without a high risk of losing significant function. ...Read more
Not possible: Be happy with what you have.Get a more detailed answer ›
NO: Another old wive's tale.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for finger spasms?
- What is the best treatment for finger pulp infection?
- What is the best treatment for fifth finger clinodactyly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for short term memory loss?
- What is the best treatment for pill rolling finger motion?
- What is the best treatment for rash on finger webbing?
- What is the best treatment for short neck?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free