Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Shiny Skin
Shiny skin is a symptom in which a person's skin appears smoother and shinier than usual. Good skin care can make skin look healthier, with a normal shine to it. Abnormally shiny skin can be due to swelling of the skin, fluid under the skin, tightening of the skin ...Read more
Several ways: You can use an exfoliating wash and loofah. Also moisturizing with a lotion that contains alpha-hydroxy. Many patients forget to treat their body as gentle as the face. For the face, using products that even out the skin tone such as nivea or oil of olay. Also drinking more water, eating right and even taking omega3 fa supplemnts. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Topical Treatments: Having oily skin is not necessarily a bad thing, as many of the oils are there for the reason. Skin oils protect our skin agains the outside environment, infectious agents, and damaging sun rays. Nevertheless, the amount of the oil secretion may be reduced by retinols and retinoids, use of which should be managed by a dermatologist. ...Read more
Just allow it to: heal - don't pick at skin.Get a more detailed answer ›
Scientific Rx: Especially if there are a lot of blackheads, a topical retinoic acid derivative may be a great initial treatment. If this does not clear the acne a topical or systemic antibiotic may be added for a while. Your physician is your best guide here. Acne is not lifestyle related, and must be managed until it remits on its own. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What vitamins make the hairy shiny the skin healthy?
- What is the best treatment for skin changes?
- What is the best treatment for pale skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for dry skin?
- What is the best treatment for oily skin?
- What is the best treatment for itchy skin?
- What is the best treatment for thin skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online