Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Severe Rectal Pain
4yo female co severe rectal pain. Says not constip nor recent large bm. Says didn't injure. Also temp of 101.5. No recent exposures I know of. ?
Anal Fissure common: From this limited detail, i suspect anal fissure. This is the most common cause for this combination of problems, however it is worthwhile to see your colorectal surgeon to make sure it isn't something worse. Start a high fiber and water diet. Use warm water baths. Surgery is curative if conservative measures fail. ...Read more
Diversion colitis: can it cause severe rectal pain and pain with sitting due to inflammation of area and nerves?
Have had severe rectal pain for 8+ mos., feels like sharp gravel on L side--started the day after a routine colonoscopy!!... Was I injured during C?
It's possible.: If your symptoms have gone on for 8 months, you really need to get back to the doctor who did the colonoscopy and be reevaluated for the cause of pain. It simply isn't possible to give any significant information on a forum without further workup and examination. Best wishes. ...Read more
Proctalgia Fugax: Pain associated with that area that can involve the perineum in a male that has no real association with swelling or bowel movement may be proctalgia or levator syndrome which is spasm of the pelvic floor. It can take a variety of appearances and the essence of diagnosis is one of exclusion. A simple exam can rule out infection or other primary rectal findings. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for severe rectal pain
- What is the best treatment for rectal lump?
- What is the best treatment for severe back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedies for severe rectal pain
- Severe rectal pain
- Home remedies for severe rectal pain
- What is the best treatment for attacks of sudden severe pain in side?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free