Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Severe Rectal Pain
Diversion colitis: can it cause severe rectal pain and pain with sitting due to inflammation of area and nerves?
Depend : Depends on the etiology (cause) of your pain...Having severe rectal pain is not normal, the most common cause is an anal fissure. Usually if you can keep your bowel movements soft, ( high fiber and plenty of fluids) and take a hot bath after bm these measures usually heal the fissure. If persist see a colon and rectal surgeon. ...Read more
4yo female co severe rectal pain. Says not constip nor recent large bm. Says didn't injure. Also temp of 101.5. No recent exposures I know of. ?
Anal Fissure common: From this limited detail, i suspect anal fissure. This is the most common cause for this combination of problems, however it is worthwhile to see your colorectal surgeon to make sure it isn't something worse. Start a high fiber and water diet. Use warm water baths. Surgery is curative if conservative measures fail. ...Read more
Have had severe rectal pain for 8+ mos., feels like sharp gravel on L side--started the day after a routine colonoscopy!!... Was I injured during C?
It's possible.: If your symptoms have gone on for 8 months, you really need to get back to the doctor who did the colonoscopy and be reevaluated for the cause of pain. It simply isn't possible to give any significant information on a forum without further workup and examination. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for attacks of sudden severe pain in side?
- What is the best treatment for severe back pain?
- What is the best treatment for epigastric pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for severe itching?
- What is the best treatment for pain in pit of stomach?
- What is the best treatment for feeling of rectal fullness?
- What is the best treatment for tooth pain?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free