Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Sensation Of Fullness Of The Ear
Ringing/fullness in ears, spinning sensation, blurry vision. What is this? What's my treatment options?
Jaw Joint pain: Clicking, popping and jaw locking are common signs of temporal mandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction. It is to only one in the body that actually disarticulates it also works in tandem with the opposite side tmj. The anatomy includes a cartilage disc , between the head of the jaw and the base of the skull. The disc and its ligaments get damaged in life and locks up the movement. See a TMJ dds/dmd. ...Read more
Depends what it is..: An "ear cold" does not have a strict medical definition and i would suspect could represent one of 2 things. One is a true bacterial infection of the middle ear(otitis media) which often can require antibiotics to clear up. Another would be eustachian tube dysfunction in which a cold or allergies can block the drainage tube of the ear and this can last until the cold resolves or longer 1-2 weeks. ...Read more
Bacterial infection: Warm dark wet spaces such as a wet ear canal make an ideal breeding ground for bacteria such as pseudomonas and staph and these cause swimmers ear. Antibiotic / steroid drops are most effective in treating it. It is more common in people who clean their ears with qtips as wax protects the skin from infection. Another reason to not clean your ear canals. Only the very outside should be touched. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What's the best treatment for the fungi in the ear and how to avoid it?
It's happened to me twice since two months !
Ear: How do u know it's fungus? 1) need exam ear.2) more detail. Yes monilia is common invader canal whenever ph or acidity is changed- ie shampoo. Safe method is equall parts alcohol and white vinegar to change acidity. As rx called vosol. Ethanol alcohol sold in pharmacies behind counter but isopropyl ok. Twist end paper towel into wick to draw any fluid out after use of 4 drops 4xday. Also saline. ...Read more
Antibiotics: You need to see the doctor and get treated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for feeling of fullness?
- What is the best treatment for sudden onset of ear pain?
- What is the best treatment for mild loss of sensation in the limbs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for swelling of private parts?
- What is the best treatment for swelling in arch of foot?
- What is the best treatment for delusions of grandeur?
- What is the best treatment for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online