Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Right Sided Abdominal Mass
Not necessarily.: "mass" is a vague term often used to describe a lump found on physical examination. Possible causes include those arising from the abdominal wall or from within the abdominal cavity. This finding warrants a more detailed search, which may include an ultrasound +/- a ct of the abdomen. As we like to say, "walk before you run": don't reach too many conclusions until your doctor completes their eval. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pressure-Related: An abdominal mass can be due to many different diseases, some trivial, others life threatening (hernia, cancer, benign tumor, aneurysm, infection, etc.). Symptoms vary with the cause & location of the mass and its rate of growth. In general, if pushing against other organs, pain is common (although, slow growing tumors can reach large sizes while "flying under the radar"). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for abdominal obesity?
- What is the first aid treatment for a pain in the right side of the abdomen?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal guarding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the treatment for anal itching that is best and has fewest side effects?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal pain due to lactic acidosis?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal pain relieved by antacids?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal pain on empty stomach?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online