Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Right Sided Abdominal Mass
There is No differen: A mass is same as a lump, there is no difference! ...Read more
Depends : On what the mass is. Some are benign tumors, hernias, abscesses, or malignant tumors and depending on what it is and where it is and if caught early, can be curable. Without more specifics, i can't say anything more. Just don't ignore a detectable mass. Get it diagnosed and treated. ...Read more
Not necessarily.: "mass" is a vague term often used to describe a lump found on physical examination. Possible causes include those arising from the abdominal wall or from within the abdominal cavity. This finding warrants a more detailed search, which may include an ultrasound +/- a ct of the abdomen. As we like to say, "walk before you run": don't reach too many conclusions until your doctor completes their eval. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pressure-Related: An abdominal mass can be due to many different diseases, some trivial, others life threatening (hernia, cancer, benign tumor, aneurysm, infection, etc.). Symptoms vary with the cause & location of the mass and its rate of growth. In general, if pushing against other organs, pain is common (although, slow growing tumors can reach large sizes while "flying under the radar"). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Right sided abdominal mass
- Home remedies for right sided abdominal mass
- Intussusception sausage shaped right sided abdominal mass
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is pain on the right side abdominal?
- Is sausage shaped right sided abdominal mass a symptom of intussusception?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal pain?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal spasm?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online