Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Red Palms
What causes my hands to be red palms when I first get up in the morni.ng and the return to normal after awhile?
Probably related: to your hhyperthyroidism, it should get beter under treatment ...Read more
I've always had red palms but when I got preg my finger tips stayed red and still are a year later what is this ??
Hard to be exact: Red palms could be a sign of polycythemia, that is elevated hematocrit hemoglobin red cells and could be a reactive process, ie oxygenation issue etc or primary. Erythroderma from drugs or primary, are also causes but often redness is seen elsewhere or all over skin. Your year old post delivery with residual redness of fingers suggest the first possibility. To be sure, get a CBC and visit MDs ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Fatty livers generally produce no symptoms unless it is the result of an underlying systemic disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for localized painful red blister rash?
- What is the best treatment for red spots on face or chest that blanch?
- What is the best treatment for red rimmed eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for red hands?
- What is the best treatment for red ring shaped rash?
- What is the best treatment for rash on palms and soles?
- What is the best treatment for redness of hands and feet?
- Talk to a dermatologist online