Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Rash Between Fingers
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Warm Soaks: Hard to be more specific from your description. A paranychia is a common infection around the finger nail and can cause this. Usually warm soaks help, but if symptoms get worse you may need antibiotics. Get it checked out by your doctor if soaking doesn't help. ...Read more
Tendons,Nerves,Blood: In addition to the skin on the finger which needs to be closed, there are other vital structures in the fingers that may need prompt attention by a doctor. This includes the tendons that straighten and bend the fingers; nerves that give sensation; arteries that carry blood; and bones. If there is any difficulty moving the finger, numbnes in the tip or the tip is pale go to the er. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sprained finger: Splinting & non-steroidal anti-inflammatory meds. For short period of time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for rash on finger webbing?
- Herbal treatment for rash between fingers
- What is the best treatment for finger tingling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for finger numbness?
- What is the best treatment for long fingers?
- What is the best treatment for webbed fingers?
- What is the best treatment for short fingers?
- Talk to a dermatologist online