Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Rapid Breathing
Yes: Being in high altitude itself can make you lightheaded and winded , regardless of type of activity. ...Read more
Define rapid: The average 6mo will usually breathe at rates from 24-38 BPM , higher than the rate for older kids or adults. Thelower end at rest & higher with activity.Fever will add 5 bpm/degree on average. If a kid is visably working to breathe s/he has generally doubled her/his rate & this is abnormal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it very hot?: If you are not out standing in high heat or humidity then that warrants a trip to the doctor. You should be able to stand without sweating and having to breath rapidly. ...Read more
May be early problm: The breathing rate of an infant will increase by about 5 breaths /min for every degree of fever. This is a natural response driven by a faster metabolism. That said, if the breathing rate is much higher than predicted it could be an early sign of a respiratory problem like bronchitis or pneumonia. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for mouth breathing?
- What is the best treatment for irregular breathing?
- What is the best treatment for rapid weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for rapid heart beat at rest?
- What is the best treatment for progressive weakening of breathing muscles?
- What is the best treatment for difficulty breathing after exercise?
- Rapid breathing
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free