Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Protruding Nipples
Most women's breasts have nipples that stick out (protrude) slightly at rest and become erect when stimulated, as with cold. During pregnancy, the nipple and the pigmented area around it (areola) thicken in preparation for breastfeeding. Little glands (Montgomery glands) on the areola become more noticeable. They contain a lubricant to keep the nipple and areola from drying, ...Read more
Cold Temperature : Breasts are modified sweat glands and respond to parasympathetic (ps) impulses. The ps system controls temperature, sweat gland secretions (sweaty palms when you're nervous, etc) and arousal response (protruding nipples and sensitive breasts).. Breasts are most sensitive while lactating (breast feeding) and menstruation. ...Read more
I have seborheic dermatitis on my nipples. What is the best treatment? I've been using daktarin for 1 month with minimal effect.
Sore nipples: If the sore nipples are not because you are nursing your baby. Please seek consultation from a physician who specializes in the treatment of breasts. In rare cases there could be an infection, or very rare a type of breast cancer. Please don't worry, i'm just giving answers if you are not actively breast feeding. If the other notable physicians remedies don't seem to help. Please reconsult. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Usually, no!: Teenage boys can develop gynecomastia of varying degrees that can spontaneously regress in most cases as hormones "settle down." but many males still have mixed glandular/fatty gynecomastia. Obesity-related gynecomastia can diminish with weight loss, but glandular gynecomastia requires plastic surgical excision by an expert. Severe cases require skin removal as well (do not allow a female pattern). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for protruding sternum?
- What is the best treatment for protruding belly button?
- What is the best treatment for protruding jaw?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for experiencing nipple biting?
- What is the best treatment for protruding abdomen?
- What is the best treatment for white spot on nipple?
- What is the best treatment for nipple discharge?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free