Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Projectile Vomiting
Best thing i've come up with from projectile vomiting is pyloric stenosis. Is that the only cause?
Yes: Projectile vomiting is distinctive-extremely forceful expulsion of vomit, several feet away from the patient. Parents often describe 'projectile' vomiting, but when i witness it, it is simply vomiting. Many cell phones record video-take a video and share with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Infection usually: Ah, what fun. A small child with vomiting all over the house... Most of the time it's infection, either influenza or a stomach virus of some kind (gastroenteritis). Hydrate and rest, and things will correct in a few days. If there is a lime-green color, excessive lethargy, blood in the stool, or excessive abdominal pain, get the child checked immediately. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for projectile vomiting
- Projectile vomiting
- What is the best treatment for blood in vomit?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for yellow vomit?
- What is the best treatment for green vomit?
- What is a likely cause of a 2 week old with projectile vomiting and no fever?
- Projectile vomiting third trimester
- Talk to a pediatrician online