Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Progressive Hearing Loss
Hearing loss: Loss of the ability to hear.Get a more detailed answer ›
How do you know when memory loss and progressive hearing loss are due to old age, and when it might be a more concerning problem?
By having an exam: An thorough exam should provide information that you can discuss with the doctor to form an opinion on the appropriateness of living with it or finding a way to reverse or slow these loss processes. Quality of life is very valuable and unnecessary decreases are tragic. Find out it there's reason to make improvements. Best! ...Read more
Progressive hearing loss, constant pain in the ears and doctors don't have a clue. What to do next?
Ear tubes: Patients who have an effusion or "fluid" present behind the ear drum for more than 90 days may have permanent damage to the hearing mechanism. For this reason patients who have fluid deep to the ear drum are often given ear tubes. This is a five minute office procedure for adult patients. Topical anesthetic is place on the ear drum, a microscopic cut placed, and a tube inserted in the incision. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for peripheral vision loss?
- What is the best treatment for short term memory loss?
- What is the best treatment for loss of appetite?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for loss of sex drive?
- What is the best treatment for loss of bowel control?
- What is the best treatment for loss of bladder control?
- What is the best treatment for memory loss?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free