Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Penis Scar
Depends on cause: Soem scars may not be capable of being removed only improved. The treatment will depend on the cause and extent of the scar. Precipipating factors such as stds should be treated first to prevent recurrence. ...Read more
I have a penis scar and i want to know if there's anything than can I use like cream that can help reduce or even eliminate my scars..
Is cocoa butter can eliminate or make the scars less noticeable? I have a penis scar i bought vaseline cocoa butter bec. They say that it's effective
Is it possible to remove a penis scar thats runs from the tip to the bottom, near the testicles, it almost looks like a vein that runs top to bottom?
Assessment: It sounds like you are uncertain as to what this structure is. Would encourage you to consult with an urologist. ...Read more
Rule out other mass: The first question is whether this is in fact a scar or a lesion. It would be wise to see the urologist to be sure that it is not something more worrisome. It is important to know how long it has been there, what the initial injury was, and whether it is painful. Penile skin usually scars very well by 6 monthes; therefore, it is important to have this evaluated to determine if treatment is needed, . ...Read more
See a Urologist: Post traumatic scars are usually manged the same as other scars by use of scar creams or silicone gel sheets but some patients can develop areas of redness and thickening that may represent a disease process and should be best evaluated and addressed by a urologist so seek a consultation with a urologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for penis inflammation?
- What is the best treatment for penis burning?
- What is the best treatment for eardrum scarring?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for penis pain?
- What is the best treatment for atrophic scars?
- What is the best treatment for bending penis during erections?
- What is the best treatment for scarring of the vulva or cervix?
- Talk to a urologist online for free