Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Penis Scar
Here are some...: Penis scar may refer to 2 situations: Externally, to tissue change after skin injury, and internally, maybe to scar-like tissue change (with fibrosis) in Peyronie's disease or after its related corrective surgery. So, what is it referred to? Ask urologists for evaluation and counseling timely. ...Read more
Depends on cause: Soem scars may not be capable of being removed only improved. The treatment will depend on the cause and extent of the scar. Precipipating factors such as stds should be treated first to prevent recurrence. ...Read more
I have a penis scar and i want to know if there's anything than can I use like cream that can help reduce or even eliminate my scars..
Is cocoa butter can eliminate or make the scars less noticeable? I have a penis scar i bought vaseline cocoa butter bec. They say that it's effective
Is it possible to remove a penis scar thats runs from the tip to the bottom, near the testicles, it almost looks like a vein that runs top to bottom?
Assessment: It sounds like you are uncertain as to what this structure is. Would encourage you to consult with an urologist. ...Read more
I have a scar on penis from getting penis caught in pants zipper. how can I remove or blend it in? Just doesn't look good. Roy,
Penis scar: hello ~ its probably best thing to go and see a Urologist and let him decide whether this should be treated with surgical excision or if a scar softening ointment should be used. It depends on how big and how dense the scar tissue is and only an examination can tell you that. thanks ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for penis symptom?
- Penis plaque what is the best treatment
- What is the best treatment for penis discomfort?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for penis pain?
- What is the best treatment for curved penis?
- What is the best treatment for penis burning?
- What is the best treatment for penis inflammation?
- Talk to a urologist online for free