Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Penis Pain
Penis pain at the tip & around perinium for 2 years. found klebsiellia in semen. bacteria now gone after treatment but pain remains. what is happening?
Chronic Prostatitis: Since this has been going on for so long it sounds like Chronic Prostatis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome. This is a diagnosis of exclusion and other causes should be ruled out, such as urethritis, UTI, Urethral Stricture, urogenital cancer.. I would suggest evaluation by a urologist if not already done. There are effective treatments availble for your pain. ...Read more
I'm 17, I have penis pain on the shaft below the tip off and on throughout the day, I have a girlfriend but I haven't had sex with her, what's wrong?
See a doctor: See a doctor and get checkedGet a more detailed answer ›
Check for infection: I would advise an evaluation by either pcp or urologist. This could be an std or prostatis (which doesn't have to be sexually transmitted) this is usually easily treated with antibiotic. There are other causes as well, but be evaluated. Prostatis can cause period pain on urination or orgasm. ...Read more
See summary: Oxybutynin is an antispasmodic medication that is commonly used to treat the symptoms of urinary frequency, urgency, and urinary urge incontinence. It would not generally be used for or expect to help penile pain which most commonly arises from the prostate gland such as with prostatitis. There are other medications that may be more helpful for this depending on the presumed cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Penis plaque what is the best treatment
- What is the best treatment for penis discomfort?
- What is the best treatment for penis lump?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for penis burning?
- What is the best treatment for penis inflammation?
- What is the best treatment for penis scar?
- What is the best treatment for small penis?
- Talk to a urologist online for free