Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Pain In Ball Of Foot
Combo treatment. : If you have plantar fasciitis, and hurt most with the first few steps in the morning, the more you can do together, the better: #1: supportive shoes. #2: firm inserts or orthotics. #3: oral antiinflammatories (check with your doctor). #4: stretching your foot and calf. #5: icing (10 min at a time). You may also need physical therapy or cortisone injections, or eswt if available in your area. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is the best treatment for a broken left foot m#5, it is 1mth old break, I am in an airboot cast, with no relief & am still in pain? Please help!
Fractured foot: Im assuming m#5 is the 5th metatarsal. Fractures of this metatarsal vary drastically...Metatarsal head, shaft and base fractures are all treated differently...Some can use an airboot ( which cannot be removed or fracture will rebreak ), non weight bearing casts, and surgery with fixation. Since, yours is a month old, and you are still in pain, i would recommend you see a specialist very soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: On why you got it. In some cases if you relieve the pressure on a compressed nerve that caused it then you can regain all motion, it could be secondary to a stroke, or other injury so obviously you would try and reverse the effect if possible but it is not always possible. Aggressive physical therapy is important as you might try and retrain as much as you can, other options include a brace. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Swelling: It really depends on the cause. If its both feet and legs it may be due to congestive heart failure, low protein in the blood or chronic venous changes. You need a full evaluation by a doctor. The treatment depends on the cause. Sometimes elevation helps, other times medications are needed. Usually cutting back on salt intake is helpful also. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Varied.: It depends on the size, location and whether there is fluid in the blister. If there is fluid, sterilize a pin and puncture the roof of the blister. Drain the fluid and apply antibiotic cream and a dressing. Watch for infection- redness, pain, swelling, pus. See a doc if there are problems or if you are not sure what to do. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for swelling in arch of foot?
- What is the best treatment for pain in pit of stomach?
- What is the best treatment for attacks of sudden severe pain in side?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for absence of the bile ducts in the liver?
- What is the best treatment for cherry red spots in the back of the eyes?
- What is the best treatment for change in color of genitals?
- What is the best treatment for fibromyalgia to get rid of pain the rest of life?
- What is the best treatment for pain in arch of foot?