Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Pain After Sexual Activity
Since it is: Impossible for anyone else to know what "doesn't feel right" means, you'll need to discuss it with your doctor instead. ...Read more
Sorry, I wasn't clear. If you have negative RPR 3 months after sexual activity you're concerned about, is that conclusive proof you didn't get syph?
Lots of reasons: At your age perimenopause is the most likely answer. Pregnancy, stress, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, annovulatory cycles and many other things are also possible. If you are concerned, it is time to call your family doctor! until you know for sure, just to be safe, don't to anything that would hurt your baby if you are pregnant. ...Read more
Talk to your GYN ,MD: Could be due to multiple reasons only your md can examine you. ...Read more
No: "sex headaches" are more common in men, often just before or during orgasm. Usually these don't indicate anything worrisome. But if it comes on suddenly rather than building gradually, and it's your first one, it's best to see a doctor (primary care physician or neurologist, etc) for an evaluation. More info for you here: http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/sex-headaches/ds00645. ...Read more
I have been feeling ill for the past week after sexual activity but I'm under a lot of stress too which one is making me feel ill?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for pain after sexual activity
- What is the best treatment for bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- Remedies for pain after sexual activity
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for vaginal odor after sexual intercourse?
- Home remedies for pain after sexual activity
- What is the best treatment for abdominal pain after a meal?
- What is the best treatment for increased sexual drive?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free