Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For No Vaginal Discharge
Hi. I am 17 years old & embarrased. I have a very small bump on my labia near my clitoris. It itches very bad. I have no smell, & no vaginal discharge?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Red rashes on vagina, and doesnt hurt unless touched. No vaginal discharge , or itch. Doesn't hurt when I pee. No smell ?
Needs to be seen: Lumps, bumps, blisters and other skin abnormalities on the genitals need to be evaluated. An examination will be needed to know the cause and treatment. Folliculitis is one possibility. Yeast is a possibility and over the counter fungal cream will fix it. Trauma from recent intercourse if possible. Herpes is an std which can cause this. Other possibilities too. Schedule an exam. ...Read more
No: This situation you describe is likely normal for you. I always recommend exam for anything that patients worry about. You may be dry and need lubricant. This is a personal discussion you néed with your family doctor. Just off the top i would say it is likely normal. Everybody sweats differently and that part of your body has fluids to lubricate differently than another female. ...Read more
I was supposed to be ovulating this week and I have had no vaginal discharge this whole cycle. Why is that?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for watery vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge with mucus and blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for anal mucus discharge?
- What is the best treatment for noticeable vaginal odor?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal itching?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal odor after sexual intercourse?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free