Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For No Vaginal Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
No: This situation you describe is likely normal for you. I always recommend exam for anything that patients worry about. You may be dry and need lubricant. This is a personal discussion you néed with your family doctor. Just off the top i would say it is likely normal. Everybody sweats differently and that part of your body has fluids to lubricate differently than another female. ...Read more
I was supposed to be ovulating this week and I have had no vaginal discharge this whole cycle. Why is that?
I have no vaginal discharge for 6 days. My boyfriend ejaculated inside me, after that i dont have a vaginal discharge. Why is it so?
Unclear: If your vaginas not dry, irritated, tender and sex painful, then you must have vaginal discharge. It is much like your mouth actually. Not because you don't see the discharge running out means you have none. Hormonal fluctuations can alter the amount and appearance / consistency of the discharge.... like in pregnancy! So since you had unprotected sex, you should check a pregnancy test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for change in vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge with mucus and blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the treatment of excessive vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal mass?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal irritation?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal sores?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free