Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Giving Up Alcohol
Have hepc. Enzymes great . ultrasound great.Bipolar 1a. No alcohol, eating great. Should I still have treatment? Have doc for it. Had hep a&b immuniz
Hep C tricky. Can be: hard to detected for years by current tests yet be present & still result in untreatable cirrhosis long term. Thus impossible to offer wise advice from a distance other than the importance you understand that medical tests are only clues, partial indicators, never 100% reliable. Always view, study & work to understand all data (including US images, etc.) yourself & be careful of rash decisions. ...Read more
Following colon cancer surgery, is it safe to undergo chemo treatments when the liver isn't 100% healthy? Liver damaged slightly due to past drinking, no alcohol consumed for over 25 years now. Always healthy and strong. Exercise and healthy diet always.
Probably yes: Chemotherapy for colon cancer is typically a regime abbreviated to folfox. There is an agent which has some liver toxicity but is generally safe. You will be closely monitored while on chemotherapy. And the oncologist will take into account your liver function and history before stsrting therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why forcing to spit has blood for the first time..no alcohol,no smoking etc...what is the best remedy ?
How to cure retarded ejaculation problem? Boyfriend is 51 in good health no alcohol or drugs. Very frustrating for us both
Urologist: This can be caused by urologic or neurologic factors. Best to see a urologist. ...Read more
Why would a gamma glt level be high in a person who drinks 0-3 units a week. Most weeks no alcohol consumed. Level was 115 6 months ago now 86?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for drinking alcohol while pregnant?
- What is the best treatment for drinking too much alcohol?
- What is the best alcohol to drink on a diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for laryngitis?
- What is the best treatment for bronchitis?
- What is the best treatment for burns?
- What is the best treatment for thalesima?
- What is the best treatment for alcohol sensitivity?