Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Narrow Face
Clarify: Will losing weight give you a narrow face? Not unless it was narrow to begin with. Our skulls and musculature define the shape of our head/face...Some people have oval, heart shaped, square faces. Extra weight tends to make everyone a little rounder so losing weight helps recover your natural shape. ...Read more
Im f, 5'6(tall) , thin, long arms&legs, hands r big w/long fingers &are flexible, but my body is not flexible, narrow face&jaw, do I have Marfan syndrome?
Can be cryptic: Most people who are thin do not have a connective tissue disease (marfan syndrome.) there is a formal diagnostic approach for suspected marfan syndrome, though, and it is worth reading. Here is a link to a helpful site: http://www.Marfan.Org/expectations/diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the best treatment currently available for vitiligo، My sister suffers from vitiligo on the face What is the best treatment for vitiligo 00000?
See your doctor: Symptoms and concerns like these mandate a thorough evaluation by your doctor. Only after such an evaluation, which may include labs and radiographic examinations, can he/she let you know what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
Treat & Prevent: My basic approach to eczema treatment is to find the cause, which is usually there if you look for it. If eliminating the cause is impossible, medium-strength topical steroids and other treatments achieve control in most cases. A dermatologist will be able to tailor a treatment to your specific situation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for red spots on face or chest that blanch?
- What is the best treatment for rash on face?
- What is the best treatment for small bumps on face or neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for asymmetrical face?
- What is the best treatment for redness or scales on face or diaper area?
- What is the best treatment for small face?
- What is the best treatment for long face?
- Talk to a pediatrician online