Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For More Frequent Urination
Maybe: As men age their prostates enlarge and tend to cause more urinary symptoms such as getting up at night to urinate, smaller stream, taking longer to start and stop urinating, etc. For anyone of any age, a sudden increase in urination may be caused by a medical problem such as bladder infection or diabetes. ...Read more
Polyuria is also known as Increased urination. Polyuria is a symptom in which a person makes an abnormally large amount of urine, meaning a large amount each time he urinates (pees) and/or a large total amount throughout the day. Causes of polyuria include diabetes, use of diuretics, drinking ...Read more
What can cause more frequent urination? Seems I go about ever 10 minutes but just a tiny bit. Nerves or infection? No pain or temp. Anything help
White vaginal discharge sometimes a little brownish, very tired, more frequent urination, sometimes experiencing cramping. What's wrong with me?
Infection: You could have a urinary or vaginal infection. See your doctor asap. ...Read more
More frequent urination is also known as Frequent urination. More frequent urination is a symptom in which a person is urinating (peeing) more times per day, than previously. More frequent urination can be normal, if a person has no ill symptoms but is ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for frequent urination?
- What is the best treatment for frequent pus producing infections?
- What is the best treatment for frequent bowel movements shortly after eating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for weak urination?
- What is the best treatment for pain on urination?
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- What is the best treatment for delayed menstrual period?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free