Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For More Frequent Urination
Maybe: As men age their prostates enlarge and tend to cause more urinary symptoms such as getting up at night to urinate, smaller stream, taking longer to start and stop urinating, etc. For anyone of any age, a sudden increase in urination may be caused by a medical problem such as bladder infection or diabetes. ...Read more
What can cause more frequent urination? Seems I go about ever 10 minutes but just a tiny bit. Nerves or infection? No pain or temp. Anything help
White vaginal discharge sometimes a little brownish, very tired, more frequent urination, sometimes experiencing cramping. What's wrong with me?
Infection: You could have a urinary or vaginal infection. See your doctor asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for frequent urination?
- What causes more frequent urination?
- More frequent urination in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- More frequent urination
- Home remedies for more frequent urination
- Frequent urination home treatment
- Anxiety frequent urination treatment
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free