Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Monobrow
Monobrow: Single eyebrow created when the two eyebrows meet in the middle above the bridge of the nose. Also called unibrow. ...Read more
Tweezers: But it hurts some.Get a more detailed answer ›
Probably Not: Shaving a unibrow will not necessarily make it grow back thicker. ...Read more
Would my monobrow (unibrow) grow back thicker if I cut it with a pair of scissors and not shave it?
No: If one could make hair grow back thicker by shaving, i'd be shaving my head twice a day. You'd do well to have an aesthetically oriented plucking regime: never move the inner end of the eyebrow outside of a vertical line thru the inner corner of the eye. Don't thin the height too much. There's alot more to it. In my opinion, it's most often done wrong especially if waxed. Male brow should be lower. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for monobrow
- What is the best treatment of eczima?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for bronchitis?
- What is the best treatment for burns?
- What is the best treatment for thalesima?
- What is the best treatment for boils?
- Talk to a dermatologist online