Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Missing Tonsils
Can a 35mm tonsil tumor be removed by surgery or it must be treated by radiotherapy? What will be the best therapy for stage 1 carcinoma of tonsil?
Both: Tonsillar cancer has commonly been treated with radiation therapy with concurrent chemotherapy with great efficacy. More recently a robotic surgical resection of the tonsil has been done; however, many of these cases still require radiation therapy after surgery due to high risk pathologic features. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is my infected nose ring piercing, swollen painful tonsil and throat and extreme headache and tiredness linked? Best treatment?
I have osa and am waiting for treatment (removing tonsils). Is there anything i can do while im waiting for treatment. I have 12 interruptions an hour?
FATIGUE WITH OSA: Provigil iand nuvigil help with energy and fatigue Also adderal/Ritalin/Starttera. Start a gluten free diet WEIGHT LOSS IS CRITICAL .Wholeapproach.com gut loss.com. If CPAP or BIPAP is poorly tolerated seek ENT CONSULT for UPP/ vs Hyoid suspension. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I'll have to have my tonsils removed--what am I looking at for recovery time? What post surgery treatment should I apply? Needing some reassurance. :(
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for enlarged tonsils?
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- What is the best treatment for delayed menstrual period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for small penis?
- What is the best treatment for penis scar?
- What is the best treatment for scrotal hematoma?
- What is the best treatment for small testes?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online