Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Lower Leg Weakness
A wk ago I sat for 5 hrs crosslegged, with some pain especially near the end. The bottom of my foot is still tingling and feel lower leg weakness?
Nerve issue: It sounds like your position may have put pressure on part of your sciatic nerve. Give it a few weeks. If it doesn't improve, may want to have it checked by a Chiropractor. ...Read more
What causes lower leg weakness, joint pain, blurred and double vision, scaly skin and back pain with muscle spasm when sometimes eating? No diagnosis
Vascular disease: Lower leg weakness can be a sign of many things including diabetes, type ii. Diabetes can cause pad and swelling in the legs leading to heaviness and weakness in the legs. If you have concerns please visit a podiatrist for an evaluation or visit www.Eastpennfoot.Com for more information. ...Read more
Age:38, I have leg weakness, vit d normal, any other deficiency may cause leg weakness? History:heavy flow, mild pid, hypothyroid(under therapy), high ldl
Leg weakness: Unilateral leg wekness indicates localized problem. You should seek medical opinion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for upper leg muscle weakness?
- What is the best treatment for occasional lower leg cramping?
- What is the best treatment for leg weakness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for small lower jaw?
- What is the best treatment for broken arm or leg?
- What is the best treatment for swelling in one leg?
- What is the best treatment for swelling of legs or abdomen?
- Talk to a neurologist online