Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Lower Back Pain
See below: Low back pain is often a chronic condition. There are many conservative treatment options including medication, therapy, and sometimes injections. Surgery would be a last resort. Often the best way to treat chronic pain is to work on posture, exercise, modify diet. Seeing a physician would be recommended to discuss these options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Low back pain is pain that occurs in the back above the buttock area and below the ribs. Low back pain can be sharp, dull, intermittent or constant. Pain can be at rest or associated with activity. Back pain can also be accompanied with pain that shoots or radiates down into the lower extremities or legs which is frequently ...Read more
Low back pain: There a many reasons your lower back can hurt. The most important is to find out why. Maybe it's degenerative disc disease, maybe instability or a deformity (mild scoliosis maybe). The diagnosis why you hurt directs the treatment. Typical stretching, and core strengthening can help across the board, but you should find out what's wrong first. Good luck! ...Read more
10/10 back pain: This rating is meaningless without a full evaluation by an md be it a specialist or your pmd. Treatments are not provided based on a patients numeric rating. This is because what is a 10/10 to you maybe a 6/10 or a 4/10 to someone else. In acute pain the rating is quite good, in chronic pain it is very inacurate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best treatment for chronic lower back pain
- What is the best way to alleviate lower back pain?
- What is the best way to releive lower back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for pain in the lower sides?
- What is the best treatment for severe back pain?
- What is the best treatment for low back pain?
- Best pain relief for lower back pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free