Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Loss Of Use Of Hands
Partner broke HS c6. He can use his hands bt with great pain. Bad agonising pains radiating from his neck and shoulders. Whts the best treatment?
Neck pain: The neck pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement ... The treatment depends on the cause of the pain. It might include medication, physical therapy, strengthening exercise, interventional therapy, surgery... I recommend you seeking help from a pain management physician. You might benefit from a comprehensive evaluation and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have two irregular shaped, coin size red patches on left inner and right outer wrists from hand washing in hot water. Moisturizer makes it sting. What is the best product/treatment to use?
Practice: Practice.Get a more detailed answer ›
Lotions: The best thing to start with is a thick lotion like aquaphor or eucerin. Even plain vaseline can be helpful. If those are not working, your child should be seen by their doctor as he might need a prescription strength ointment. ...Read more
Stockings: Stocking can help. Not compeletely, but some relief. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for hand numbness?
- What is the best treatment for shaky hands?
- What is the best treatment for hand tremors?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for blue hands?
- What is the best treatment for hand rash?
- What is the best treatment for small hands?
- What is the best treatment for red hands?
- What is the best treatment for loss of use of arms?