Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Loss Of Use Of Hands
Partner broke HS c6. He can use his hands bt with great pain. Bad agonising pains radiating from his neck and shoulders. Whts the best treatment?
Neck pain: The neck pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement ... The treatment depends on the cause of the pain. It might include medication, physical therapy, strengthening exercise, interventional therapy, surgery... I recommend you seeking help from a pain management physician. You might benefit from a comprehensive evaluation and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have two irregular shaped, coin size red patches on left inner and right outer wrists from hand washing in hot water. Moisturizer makes it sting. What is the best product/treatment to use?
Lotions: The best thing to start with is a thick lotion like aquaphor or eucerin. Even plain vaseline can be helpful. If those are not working, your child should be seen by their doctor as he might need a prescription strength ointment. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for a burn on my hand? I burned my hand on an oven rack while taking a pie out the oven. It hasn't blistered yet, i'm not sure that it will either. What is the best treatment to help with the pain and avoid potential scarring?
1st degree burn: If you have had time to write on healthtap without blistering it is unlikely it will do so. It is unlikely to scar either even though mild a large hand burn should still be checked cool compresses or aveno should make it feel better take antiinflammatories like tylenol or advil to help w oth pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for redness of hands and feet?
- What is the best treatment for loss of sex drive?
- What is the best treatment for loss of bowel control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for creases on the palm of hand?
- What is the best treatment for swelling of fingers or hand?
- What is the best treatment for loss of motor skills?
- What is the best treatment for mild loss of sensation in the limbs?
- What is the best treatment for loss of use of arms?