Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Long Fingers
Arachnodactyly: This feature can occur on its own, with no underlying health problems. However, it can also be associated with certain medical conditions. Examples include marfan syndrome, ehlers danlos syndrome , homocystinuria. Arachnodactyly is a condition in which the fingers are abnormally long and slender in comparison to the palm of the hand. It can be presentit at birth or develop in later in life. ...Read more
Not related: There are plenty of such myths. Many women believe that penile size is related to size of feet, also untrue. By and large taller and bigger men may have larger penises than slight and small men. Achondroplastic dwarfs (little people with very short arms and legs) have same size penises as men of normal stature. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No relationship: The penis is the size it is and the fingers are the size they are and the foot size is the size it is and the ears are the size they are. Just no relationship other than co-incidental. Hope you like what you have and what you are and leave it at that. ...Read more
Are there ANY finger-lengthening exercises? I am an adult with <3" long fingers who is trying hard to learn guitar and piano.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for long thin fingers?
- What is the best treatment for finger tingling?
- What is the best treatment for overlapping fingers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for webbed fingers?
- What is the best treatment for short fingers?
- What is the best treatment for finger spasms?
- What is the best treatment for long toes?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free