Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Long Fingers
Arachnodactyly: This feature can occur on its own, with no underlying health problems. However, it can also be associated with certain medical conditions. Examples include marfan syndrome, ehlers danlos syndrome , homocystinuria. Arachnodactyly is a condition in which the fingers are abnormally long and slender in comparison to the palm of the hand. It can be presentit at birth or develop in later in life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arachnodactyly: Refers to the elongated appearance of fingers. It is linked to several disorders including Marfan's syndrome. It is not an illness or disroder by itself that needs treatment, it is a cosmetic difference in the hand. ...Read more
Are there ANY finger-lengthening exercises? I am an adult with <3" long fingers who is trying hard to learn guitar and piano.
No relationship: The penis is the size it is and the fingers are the size they are and the foot size is the size it is and the ears are the size they are. Just no relationship other than co-incidental. Hope you like what you have and what you are and leave it at that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of stomach bacteria?
- What does high blood sugar mean?
- What do you do if a bee stings you?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some reasons for sternal pain?
- Hair loss prevention shampoo
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free