Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Long Arms
No: Long arms appear leaner and the cross sectional bulk will appear more or less prominant dpending on the ligamentous tie downs at your elbow (a genetic thing). If you strength train, you will model your muscle bulk, even if the visual effect is mild. The same goes for loosing muscle. ...Read more
Is it harder for someone with long arms to build muscle compared to someone with normal length arms?
No: Perhaps you are thinking that you aren't bulky because you are tall. Focus on strenth and fitness. Most tall people prefer aerobic sports to wieght lifting because of the strain this can place on neck and back discs in tall people. Wieght training will inctease your muscle size in 2 weeks, just keep steppping it up. Consider a trainer to keep it safe. ...Read more
Genetics: Your profile says you are 50. At that point you are not going to grow, no matter how long your arms are! If you are a teen using your parents Healthtap site, then final height is not related to your arm length. Whether you grow taller is determined by whether you are through with puberty or not and if your growth plates on your leg bones have closed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for loss of use of arms?
- What is the best treatment for numb or tingling arms?
- What is the best treatment for rash on arms or legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for long fingers?
- What is the best treatment for long face?
- What is the best treatment for long philtrum?
- The best bicep exercises for long arms
- Talk to a pediatrician online