Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Lip Blister
Lip blister is gone. I have cream and treatment for it but now its on my other side of my lip, is it okay to do the same thing?
Yes: Yes, you can do the same treatment. ...Read more
My daughter is 10 and got brown scabs over and around her nose and same all across top lip, blister on right cheek can light treatment cause this?
Another thought: If the scabbed lesions you are describing have surounding redness, are warm to the touch or have pus-like secretions then impetigo must be considered. (a superinfection after uv tx and skin breakdown) this is a strep skin infection most common in younger patients. Typically, these scabs have a yellowish, honey-like appearance. If so, see you doctor immediately. This infxn can be tx'ed with a rx. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Definition: A blister located on the lip.Get a more detailed answer ›
Lip lesion: The lip lesion should run a 7 -10 day course. If it does not go away consult your dentist. If it is a virus it mat be herpes and can be transferred to another person, so no direct contact of your lip to any body part is advisable . Sometimes too much sun, or stress or the immune system being down can bring them on. See your dentist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for blisters in the throat?
- What is the best treatment for blisters in the mouth?
- What is the best treatment for blister rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for thin lips?
- What is the best treatment for blue lips?
- What is the best treatment for lip biting?
- What is the best treatment for pale lips?
- Talk to a dermatologist online