Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Leg Pain
Is it ok to use pantaprazole when on B12 therapy? or it is better to use tums (calcium carbonate)? for acidity. servere acidity with eye burning, legs pain..etc
OK short term but...: Proton pump inhibitors reduce B12 absorption. I feel they are unsafe for anyone to use for more than a few months. For alternatives that can cure acidity see http://tinyurl.com/3pc8h8u Most with hypothyroidism benefit from T3 (liothyronine). See http://tinyurl.com/3anzhhg and http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/t4-only-meds-dont-work/ A holistic/integrative MD can help with these issues. ...Read more
Depends on type: Leg ulcers may be caused by arterial disease or they are often caused by chronic venous insufficiency which is a problem that causes to much pressure to be in the veins near the skin. These ulcers are generally on the ankle mostly on the inside of the leg. The skin is ofter brown in that area. A venous specialist can diagnose and treat this condition. Our cure rate with venous ulcers is 97%. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See phlebologist: Secondary lymphedema due to groin dissection, radiation to the pelvis can be evaluated by a phlebologist. Evaluation of the venous system in the legs may be contributing to the swelling/weeping, and fixing this may help. Lymphedema therapist in physical therapy dept can help you. Check out www.Phlebology.Org to find phlebologist for evaluation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for pain in one leg?
- What is the best treatment for leg weakness?
- What is the best treatment for short legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for occasional lower leg cramping?
- What is the best treatment for lower leg weakness?
- What is the best treatment for moderate swelling of abdomen or legs?
- What is the best treatment for mild swelling of abdomen or legs?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free