Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Knee Symptom
Why does my knee cap sometimes feel like it hangs up on my femur? Is this a degenerative knee symptom?
Probably not: 33yo w. catching sensation in knee & concerned for "degenerative symptom". At this age, absent past serious mechanical trauma, arthritic disorder unlikely. Greater concern for patellofemoral syndrome: kneecap encounters less than linear ride up & down femoral groove as knee flexes & extends. Oft seen if knee morphology even slightly genu varus or valgus, which is common w. Hypermobility Syndrome. ...Read more
Need to define prob: If you are referring to an injury to one of your knee ligaments, it will depend on which ligament was injured and the severity of the injury. Would recommend an evaluation with an orthopaedic surgeon to evaluate the problem first. ...Read more
Fluid collection: A baker's or "popliteal" cyst is a fluid collection in the back of the knee.It is usually secondary to arthritis and/or a meniscus tear within the knee joint. These processes irritate the knee causing excess fluid production which accumulates in the back/posterior knee. Treatment of the arthritis or mensicus tear will, in most cases, improve the baker's cyst. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the best treatment for psoriasis? Mainly in the head.. and other parts of the body like elbow and knees
See doctor: You may need to consult a rheumatologist if you suffer from joint symptoms. For psoriasis involving mainly the skin, a dermatologist would be your best bet. There is no one best treatment for all psoriasis sufferers and thus only your own doctor can tell you about the "best treatment" for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for knock knees?
- What is the best treatment for limp knees?
- What is the best treatment for limited knee extension?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for penis symptom?
- What is the best self administered treatment for a minor knee injury?
- What is the best treatment for damaged knee cartilage?
- What is the best treatment for knee pain?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free