Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Jumbled Speech
Jumbled speech: Absolutely. See your doctor to chack if this is so with you. ...Read more
Being overwhelmed: When we are under a lot of stress, for whatever reason, there is a tendency for our brains to work less efficiently. We have multiple thoughts going on at the same time, causing us to speak less than clearly and seem--and be--confused. The best approach is to stop for a bit, collect one's thoughts, and then proceed. If this happens often without stress being involved, it could be a problem. ...Read more
Yes You Can: Seroquel (quetiapine) aka qutiepine belongs to the therapeutic class of medications known as atypical antipsychotics. It is indicated in the treatmment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and as an adjunct to treat major depression. Impaired motor function and sedation are side effects than can occur. Both of which could lead to problems with speech. ...Read more
Get evaluated: Are these new symptoms or something you've experienced before? Did you start taking any new meds? In any case, these symptoms are too broad to give you a definitive answer. Contact your primary care doctor, get evaluated to rule out anything physical going on. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Seek urgent care: Asap!Get a more detailed answer ›
Topical therapy: The best treatment for molloscum is some sort of topical treatment, whether it's acid, cautery or physical scraping. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Jumbled speech
- Remedies for jumbled speech
- What is the best treatment for diminished speech?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for speech difficulty?
- What is the best treatment for cluttered speech?
- What is the best treatment for loss of speech?
- What is the best treatment for slurred speech?
- Talk to a neurologist online