Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Joint Stiffness
Lots of things!: The most common reason for knee stiffness and pain is arthritis. Treatment can be nsaids/tylenol, physical therapy, ice, non impact aerobic exercise, injections, braces, arthroscopy (if mechanical symptoms are present), and finally knee replacement. An orthopaedic surgeon can help diagnose your reason for knee stiffness and pain. ...Read more
Standards: These are the standards: http://usmilitary.About.Com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/intmedstandards.Htm.Get a more detailed answer ›
Arthritis: The most usual cause of pain and stiffness in a foot is degenerative joint disease, or loss of the joint cartilage. In the early stage, this may not be noticeable unless you have walked or run much further than usual. As the condition progresses, it may begin to hurt more frequently and adjustments should be made to shoes for extra cushioning and support. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to reduce stiffness from osteoarthritis? How can I reduce joint stiffness from osteoarthritis?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for hip stiffness?
- What is the best treatment for muscle stiffness?
- What is the best treatment for ankle stiffness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The best diet for joint stiffness
- What is the best treatment for joint pain?
- What is the best treatment for brittle joints?
- What is the best treatment for aching joints?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free