Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Irritation At Site Of Injection
Is chronic urinary retention common in classic eds? What treatment is best if intermittent chateterization doesn't work because of pain/irritation?
Treatment options for keloid on chest -> keloid on his chest, around 2cm diameter oval shape, deep red with itching and irritation, suggest best option?
Best treatment for scalp seborreic dermatitits?? Pls tell?
And can seborreic deematitis cause hair to fall in bunches with irritation coz of oil?
Concept not a treatment: if i scratched my scalp to a point of irritation, wouldnt that increase perfusion to my scalp/hair follicles?
Med Irritation: Sometimes topically yeast medications can be irritating to the skin. Try first applying yeast medication to skin and thin covering with layer of zinc oxide. The zinc helps sooth and heal the skin. I have also had some patients mix the zinc and yeast cream together prior to application. ...Read more
What's the causes of the irritation that triggers osteitis pubis to occur? What type of medicine or treatment do I need?
There are variations: But it will focus on strengthening, range of motion increase and teaching proper mechanics and posture. You can read more about it at: www.Spine-health.Com hope that helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for vaginal irritation?
- Best hcg injection sites
- Best injection site for test e
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for pain at the injection site
- Treatment for pain at vaccination injection sites
- What is the best treatment for circular rash at the site of a tick bite?
- Injection sites for intramuscular injections
- What is the best treatment for pain at the injection site?