Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Inability To Breathe Lying Down
What is the best treatment for chronic sinus infection? I have a severe bad breath and would like to get rid of it.
What's it called when someone begins to manually breathe and puts much focus on it? Sometimes I do this. What's best treatment. I know it's not normal
Interesting: Breathing is an autonomic thing. "manual breathing" as you characterize it may be a psychological action brought on by anxiety or thinking outside the box allergy. That person should see his/her family physician to get to the bottom of this and make any referral to specialist if warranted. ...Read more
How do infants inhale breathing treatments? My daughter usually closes her mouth & breathes through her nose & sometimes uses her paci to calm down.
What is the best treatment for large left herniated disc L2 l3
and pain upon sitting or lying down.
Depends on pain: Most disc herniations heal with time. Depending on pain levels, medications like antiinflammatories and muscle relaxers are often helpful. If there is severe enough pain, an epidural injection may help. About 10% to 15% of patients need surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm a dancer. Lately, when I dance it gets to be hard to breathe. I'm not sick and it just started happening yesterday. Wht could it be. Treatment?
Been sick for over 2 weeks now. Still congested and yesterday had a few sharp pains in my left side of back when breathed in. Should i get treatment?
Yes: You may have a chest infection.After a week of persistant symptoms, see your doctor. ...Read more
Hi, i'm a healthy 22 year old female. i've never been able to breathe through my nose and have always been snoring. i was wondering what the treatment options are?
Nasal Obstruction: Its not really possible to provide you with treatment options without diagnosis based on physical findings. However, the likely hood is that your chronic nasal obstruction is due to septal deviation, turbinate and/or adenoid hypertrophy or nasal polyps. Once an ENT exam is performed, your options will be clear. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for inability to attain an erection?
- What is the best treatment for unable to breathe during attacks of coughing?
- What is the best treatment for inability to stop drinking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for inability to recognize people?
- What is the best treatment for baby presents head down facing up?
- What is the best treatment for sensitivity to smells?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal pain due to lactic acidosis?
- What is the best treatment for difficulty breathing when lying down?