Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For High Palate
Crowded teeth: A high palate is not as much of a concern as a narrow palate; however they often go hand in hand. If the palate is narrow and you are younger than 16-17 then you can expand the palate. Expansion will also help create some room for crowded teeth. Now, there are limitations and you will need to have an exam and consult with an orthodontist to go over options and limitations. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Compromised airway: High palatial vault changes posture of lower jaw. Caused by mouth breathing. Associated with nasal obstructions and allergic rhinitis. Leads to crowded teeth, jaw closure pattern discrepancies, tmd issues, even changes in hpa axis, which is involved in physiology regulation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Normal or syndrome: A high arched palate may be a normal anatomic variant or possibly related to one of 242 syndromes that have this associated with them. These include marfans, turners, and pierre-robin. You should check with your general medical doctor to see if you may have a syndrome as the can affect other parts of your body. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
NO: No. Everyone is different.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for high arched palate?
- What is the best treatment for narrow palate?
- What is the best treatment for high fever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for high blood pressure?
- What is the best treatment for high forehead?
- What is the best treatment for high pitched voice?
- What is the best treatment for moderate high blood pressure?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online