Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For High Palate
Normal or syndrome: A high arched palate may be a normal anatomic variant or possibly related to one of 242 syndromes that have this associated with them. These include marfans, turners, and pierre-robin. You should check with your general medical doctor to see if you may have a syndrome as the can affect other parts of your body. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Compromised airway: High palatial vault changes posture of lower jaw. Caused by mouth breathing. Associated with nasal obstructions and allergic rhinitis. Leads to crowded teeth, jaw closure pattern discrepancies, tmd issues, even changes in hpa axis, which is involved in physiology regulation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for high arched palate?
- What is the best treatment for narrow palate?
- What is the best treatment for high forehead?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for high fever?
- What does a high palate mean?
- What is the best treatment for high foot arches?
- What is the best treatment for severe high blood pressure?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online