Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For High Arches
Support: Look for shoes that have good arch support built in to them. Avoid flats, and if needed, add an over-the-counter arch supports to them. If these measures prove insufficient see a podiatrist. You might need a custom made arch support (foot orthoses) to help. ...Read more
I was pointing my foot and now the middle of my arch is hurting. I have a really high arch. Wht should I do and what is the treatment. ?
Teacher with very high arches, having extreme throbbing foot pain half-way through day (walking and standing). Best solution?
Orthotics: Try them you'll like them.Get a more detailed answer ›
Definately yes: A custom orthotic made to fit your foot will redistribute pressure across the entire foot, can ease heel pain, arch pain, even knee and low back pain. You need to see a podiatrist to have a cast taken. Don't use a cast where you step into a foam box- not accurate enough, either plaster or computer scan. The computer is not better than plaster- only neater. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for high foot arches?
- What is the best treatment for high arched palate?
- What is the best treatment for pain in arch of foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for baby arches back after feeding?
- The best running shoe for high arches
- The best walking shoes for high arches
- What is the best treatment for high forehead?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free