Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Heterochromia Iridis
No treatment needed: This does not cause any issue so no treatment is needed. If the color difference bothers you, you can consider colored contact lenses. ...Read more
I have heterochromia iridis ...Is there any treatment for them ?
And I feel embarrassed because iam
different from others
Not really: You could consider colored contacts - that would be the easiest way. Certain medications like Lumigan (or latisse) have a side effect of turning your light colored iris dark, so theoretically that could lessen the color difference. Personally, i'd go with the contacts. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes.: The only treatment is color contacts, and they can scratch the cornea. ...Read more
Look in mirror: Heterochromia iridis means the iris of your eye (the colored part) is more than one color. There are various forms of it such as having a sector of the iris to be darker brown than the rest or even having two completely different eye colors. Central heterochromia iridis refers to the genetic trait also called center-brown. In this trait, the portion near the pupil is darker than the rest. ...Read more
Look in the mirrir.: If the eyes are a different color, there you are. ...Read more
I have partial heterochromia iridis, but my identical twin does not. Is this a sign that we are fraternal twins?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for heterochromia iridis
- Central heterochromia iridis
- What is the best treatment of eczima?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for bronchitis?
- What is the best treatment for burns?
- What is the best treatment for thalesima?
- What is the best treatment for boils?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free