Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Head Jerking
I would certainly: Want his pediatrician to see him for an evaluation, but your worrying about it won't help you or your son. ...Read more
Not typically: In order to have your question definitively answered, you need to have what you are describing as "head jerks" properly diagnosed. Alcohol isn't at all well known to trigger the onset of a tic disorder, but what I have read suggests that different individuals report both lessening or increasing involuntary movements through alcohol use. See a neurologist! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for bald patch on back of head?
- Treatment for a baby presenting head first
- What is the best treatment for baby presents head down facing up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for small head circumference?
- What is the best treatment for myoclonic jerks?
- What is the best treatment for abnormal growth of head?
- What is the best treatment for large head?
- Talk to a neurologist online