Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Hand Tremors
Is hyperbaric oxygen treatment is really an effective treatment for stroke problems such as hand tremors?
I'm having a slight hand tremors and my job needs very constant hands and btw i'm a bodybuilder so what could be the treatment .
What to do if I have had hand tremors for may years now and nothing seems to help. Can someone give me any tips on what helped them?
Essential tremor: is when you have uncontrolled tremor in parts of your body. It is known to be familial condition, meaning that it runs in your family. Because there is no cure for the condition the treatment reduces the severity of the tremor. Rec.: see a neurologist for evaluation and management. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for burning sensations in hands and feet?
- What is the best treatment for hand flapping?
- What is the best treatment for red hands?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for redness of hands and feet?
- What is the best treatment for hand rash?
- What is the best medication for hand tremors?
- What is the best treatment for hand foot or buttock ulcer?
- Talk to a neurologist online