Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Genital Sores
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Possibly: Genital herpes usually takes on the appearance of small blisters, but many other disorders, most serious being the various sexually transmitted diseases can produce sores on the genitals. Less serious but still bothesome common sores include acne and ingrown hairs. Best to see a doctor if you are not sure. ...Read more
STD's: Certainly any of the commonly diagnosed sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, and others are known causes of vaginitis. Yeast infections as well as allergic vaginal mucocitis (latex) may also be responsible. Trauma and/or injury of any sort can also result in wounds to the vaginal lining. ...Read more
Not likely: Redness and perhaps very brief soreness maybe, but anything lasting more than a day or so would make me worry about a sexually transmitted disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for sores?
- What is the best treatment for genital burning?
- What is the best treatment for genital itching?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for vaginal sores?
- What is the best treatment for penile sores?
- What is the best treatment for anal sores?
- Best treatment for genital warts
- Talk to a dermatologist online