Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Genital Itching
See your gyn: U may need a specific med depending on what is causing the itching whcih can be due to many differnet causes and if u use some oil it could mask something or make it worse or not help the problem so see yoru gyn for an exam and culture so u can get an accurate diagnosis and the proper txment., not smart to guess. ...Read more
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
See your doctor: A physical exam will help your doctor make the proper diagnosis After checking you she will determine if it is an infection as well as an STD. This may require culture and sensitivity as well as prescription medication. Of course more discussion is in order if you are having anal sex with regard to prevention of many STDs. Get checked soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am type two diabetic and started insulin 3 weeks ago. I have had genital itching and swelling since. Should i be concerned?
Itching: Genital itching is most likely caused by a yeast infection or a reaction to something you have come into contact with. These are not STD's. In fact, most STD's have no symptoms as all in women, so you should be tested at least yearly. However, a yeast infection invariably causes itching and can be caused by antibiotics, or occur without reason. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for genital burning?
- What is the best treatment for genital sores?
- What is the best treatment for genital rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for nose itch?
- What is the best treatment for severe itching?
- What is the best treatment for anal itching?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal itching?
- Talk to a dermatologist online