Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Floppy Infant
Nonspecific observtn: "floppy baby" is a nonspecific term used to describe an infant whose muscle tone is diminished.Tone is like the stretchy of a rubber band, when weak, decreased tone prevents babies from maintaining their posture. This implies a disturbance, anywhere from the brain down to the nerve or muscle. Some conditions with low tone include:down syndrome, brain injury, spinal muscular atrophy, prader-willi synd. ...Read more
Maybe: Floppy baby syndrome or hypotonia has many causes. Most babies with hypotonia can receive their immunizations on time, however each child will need to be evaluated before the specific question can be answered. It is a delicate balance between preventing a serious infection and potential side effects of vaccines. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My doctor says my infant has dermatitis on her face due to overactive oil glands. What is the best treatment for it?
Infant dental care: You should start by wiping their gums with a washcloth after they eat - that way they will be used to you in their mouth, as soon as the teeth erupt you should be brushing and flossing them -let them do it first and then you follow up. Their diet is very important at this stage and you control it totally. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for floppy baby?
- Home remedies for floppy infant
- Floppy epiglottis infant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes floppy baby syndrome?
- What is the best treatment of eczima?
- What is the best treatment for laryngitis?
- What is the best treatment for bronchitis?
- Talk to a pediatrician online