Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Finger Spasms
Finger: Possible but unlikely. Consult orthopedics if in distress. ...Read more
VERY COMMON: It is due to excess wear and overuse. ...Read more
I've had back pain for a while now but now i've started to have very noticeable finger spasms. Are these two in anyway related?
Morning after drinking, intense finger spasms & electric shocks through fingers. All fingers excluding thumbs. MRI, Nerve conduct done Pain for 2 year?
Paresthesias: You are having paresthesias or nerve pain. It sounds like it is related to the alcohol. Alcohol can cause irreversible nerve damage, quit drinking now. Excuse me for saying so but you sound like the guy who says it only hurts when I laugh doc! Additionally, Lyrica and alcohol don't mix! ...Read more
I am concern about my health condition I have severe fatigue, nausea, joint pains in all joints back and foot and finger spasms sleeplessness , mem?
Time to see your doc: It seems that you have significant concerns from your symptoms, which can be caused by a varieties of conditions. Since your symptoms are adversely affecting your daily functioning/quality of life, i would suggest that you contact your doc as soon as it is feasible to have a thorough evaluation. I don't think your issues can be easily solved without an evaluation. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for coughing spasms?
- What is the best treatment for colon muscle spasms?
- What is the best treatment for finger pulp infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for fifth finger clinodactyly?
- What is the best treatment for rash between fingers?
- What is the best treatment for pill rolling finger motion?
- What is the best treatment for rash on finger webbing?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free