Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Facial Tics
What are treatment options for an 11 year old who exhibits facial tics such as eye blinking andd mouth opening?
Sudden onset?: If the tics have a sudden onset, then pandas needs to be considered particularly if they started after an illness. Stressful psychosocial events can trigger a tic in a susceptible individual. Developmental or benign tics usually start around 7 yo, so this is a bit late. Please get a thorough evaluation by a well trained doctor in this area. There are many effective treatment options once DX made. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Reasons for adult-onset facial tics? No history of medication, no history of tics nor tourette's. Started at age 22
I take tizanidine, have facial tics supposed to be side effect can't rembr what was called. Can you tell me plz?
Drug side effects : Neurologic side effects of tizanidine include tremor, dyskinesias [likely the tic-like symptom you were referring to], seizures, asthenia, and somnolence. Should discuss this with your doctor, to get help being sure your symptoms represent the drug side effects ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for tics?
- What is the best treatment for arm tics?
- What is the best treatment for motor tics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of facial tics?
- What is the best treatment for facial grimacing?
- What is the best treatment for facial swelling?
- What is the best treatment for facial pimples?
- Talk to a pediatrician online