Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
Posssible: You need to be evaluated by your gyn as you need a workup which includes an exam, blood work and an ultrasound. Increase in prostaglandins can contribute to the nausea and you want to make sure you do not have certain gyn conditions like endometriosis, etc. There are many different treatment options to treat your bleeding and nausea depending on the cause, so no need to suffer, see your gyn.. ...Read more
Not typically,but...: Menstrual activity, including the duration & amount of bleeding, related discomfort, emotional symptoms, & the cycle itself -- is a complex phenomenon, that can be affected by many variables. One variable could be stress. More often however, stress results from period problems, including excessive bleeding. Don't assume it's stress causing heavy flow -instead, have a gynecologist check you out. ...Read more
I'm not sure but is heavy excessive menstrual bleeding and clotting for over a month straight normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for excessive menstrual cramps?
- Herbal treatment for excessive menstrual bleeding
- What is the best treatment for painful menstrual bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedies for excessive menstrual bleeding
- Cinnamon for excessive menstrual bleeding
- Sudden excessive menstrual bleeding
- Excessive menstrual bleeding
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free