Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Epigastric Tenderness
Sore nipples: If the sore nipples are not because you are nursing your baby. Please seek consultation from a physician who specializes in the treatment of breasts. In rare cases there could be an infection, or very rare a type of breast cancer. Please don't worry, i'm just giving answers if you are not actively breast feeding. If the other notable physicians remedies don't seem to help. Please reconsult. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wound care specialis: See a wound care specialist or center because pressure sores may require a multi-disciplinary team to enhance nutrition, control contributing systemic or local disease, institute physical therapy, recommend appropriate medical regimens or treatment protocols including possible surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Warm Soaks: Hard to be more specific from your description. A paranychia is a common infection around the finger nail and can cause this. Usually warm soaks help, but if symptoms get worse you may need antibiotics. Get it checked out by your doctor if soaking doesn't help. ...Read more
Vasoline: Wash the heel and apply vasoline to them, then apply saran wrap and put a sock over it at night. ...Read more
I have a sore on the inside of my right cheek, near my lips. It is white in color. I've had it for four or five days. What is the best treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is epigastric tenderness?
- What is the best treatment for breast tenderness?
- What is the best treatment for abdominal tenderness with rebound?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for tenderness above pubic bone?
- What is the best treatment for tender lymph nodes?
- Remedies for epigastric tenderness
- Causes of epigastric abdominal tenderness
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online