Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Enlarged Skull
See a doctor: Perfection is more hype than reality. Many people have asymmetrical features that can appear unusual or even " abnormal". You need to raise your concern to your doctor first. A careful review of your history with a physical exam are frequently all that's required to put your mind at ease. Your doctor can make the decision with you about imaging studies if the exam is inconclusive. ...Read more
Thorough de-lousing!: With head lice, wash the hair with shampoo containg lice killing medication, usually malathion. That should kill lice but not all the eggs (nits). Wash all bedding and clothing with hot water & detergent to kill lice/eggs. Comb hair with nit comb twice daily for two weeks to prevent recurrence. Check: center for disease control's website: http://www.Cdc.Gov/parasites/lice/head/treatment.Html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nix (permethrin) or Rid: I'd start with a basic otc product like nix (permethrin) cream rinse or rid. Used as directed, they are generally effective when used in conjunction with daily combing with a nit comb. You don't need to fumigate your home, but i would clean brush/comb with boiling water, wash and dry bedding/ clothing (hot dryer). Items that can't be launder and dried on hot should go into a bag for 2 weeks. Good luck. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for reuccaring back head fungus that wont respond to creams or tablets?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for breasts enlarged?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged sinuses?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged tonsils?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for enlarged liver?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged bones?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged bladder?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged kidneys?
- Talk to a neurosurgeon online for free