Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Enlarged Chest Lymph Nodes
Normal chest X-ray & abdominal/pelivic CT scan, but positive TB skin test? I have low grade fevers, extreme fatigue & swollen lymph nodes. Tb?
My sister is 54 has been diagnosed with bone marrow edema? Lymph nodes enlarged in chest. Been referred to orthopedics. What dr best for lymph nodes?
I have enlarged lymph nodes in my chest ranging from 12.9-16.3mm, and what size should I be concerned or get a biopsy.
Not now: A ln must get to be 2 cm (20 mm) to be considered enlarged. Based on your medication list you are being treated for infection. Ln "enlarge" as part of the healthy response to infection. No concern here. ...Read more
First concern : Comes to everyone's mind is always cancer! that is why further diagnostic tests/ imaging are being done to help make a diagnosis and be more conclusive. Just wait for the results and hear from your doctor. Technology is far too advanced now, lots of treatment options are now available more than ever! good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for enlarged chest lymph nodes
- Enlarged lymph nodes in the chest
- Enlarged lymph nodes in chest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Enlarged chest lymph nodes
- Enlarged lymph nodes in chest symptoms
- Cause of enlarged lymph nodes in chest
- Enlarged lymph nodes in chest causes
- What is the best treatment for enlarged lymph nodes?