Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Enlarged Bones
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Dose it bother you: If it dose and not improve by medications, go and see neuro- surgeon he will tell out if you an operation to take it out. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for osteod osteoma since it is in critical place inside the bone of ankle& maybcause damage to bones and nerves around it?
Best??: If you can be comfortable with a change in shoes or a pad - good. If padding or shoe change does not work other conservative measures are not likely to work either. Surgery would then be your best course. ...Read more
My doctor found a tumor in my spine and missing a disc so I have bone rubbing on bone what is the best treatment?
Need mor einfo: We need to know the nature of the tumor on your spine? Is it a cancer? What type of cancer? The treatment for your problem is going to be targeted on the tumor. Do you have an oncologist or neurosurgeon giving you advice as to what can be done? I am sure your doctors have a plan for treating your tumor? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for enlarged liver and spleen?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged spleen?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged kidneys?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for underdeveloped upper jaw bone?
- What is the best treatment for bone overgrowth?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged neck lymph nodes?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged liver?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free