Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Ecchymoses
Cold followed by hea: In the acute phase, right after the bruise, you should put cold compress on the area, intermittently for about four hours to lessen the bleeding and swelling. After the first day you should put hot/warm compresses to increase blood flow and resolve the injury. Do not take Aspirin or related medications in the acute phase. ...Read more
I have small nodules and severe bruising on both shins now for four months. What could this be and what would be the treatment?
Is there any way i can prevent bruising from juvederm injections? Bruises seem to take forever to heal on me, so i'd like to try to avoid them when i get my juvederm treatment. Do you have any advice for how to do that?
What's the home treatment for a cracked lower rib near the backbone?No insurance, certain there's not much a doctor can do for it. No bruising @ 34hr?
Cracked rib: Time will heal it, for pain, analgesics, ice or heat will help. ...Read more
Does an OCD cause bruising on the upper portion of the foot? What are the risks of delaying treatment on an OCD Injury?
Very low risk: OCD will cause damage to whatever area is compulsively insulted. Infection is possible but seldom seen. Treatment often fails. ...Read more
Hypermobility in feet and flat feet. I've had two types of orthotics and my recent ones are bruising the outside of each foot. What's other treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment of eczima?
- What is the best treatment for laryngitis?
- What is the best treatment for bronchitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for thalesima?
- What is the best treatment for boils?
- What is the best treatment for scars?
- What is the best treatment for snoring?
- Herbal treatment for ecchymoses